P.E.A.R.L.S. Foundation Incorporated in conjunction and Upsilon Xi Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated Scholarship Program
The recipient of the scholarship must have completed or must be in the process of performing community service that models rendering "service to all mankind". A teacher, guidance counselor, or clergy representative must verify the project. Awards will not be based on race, creed, color, sex, religion, or national origin.
• Brace Advisor Information (letter).
• Complete the application. A current faculty member of your high school must complete the High School Data section. The faculty member should write his/her name and position in this section.
• Obtain an official sealed transcript reflecting a GPA of 2.5 or higher and submit it with the application.
• Submit an interest letter (500-1000) words detailing your college/career goals and how this scholarship will benefit your efforts.
• Submit proof of acceptance to a college or university.
• Community service project description with signed verification
• 2 letters of recommendation on an official letterhead
• The completed application, along with the required documents, and a recent photo must be postmarked by April 8, 2016 to the following address:
May 15, 2017- Application deadline
June 3, 2017- Winners recognized (Attendance Required)